Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Welcome To The Survival Kit Family!

Hello everyone,

Andrew Lynn of SK here! Welcome to our first blog post and thank you for taking the time to look us up. I will try and keep these posts short because the long story has really yet to begin. You are going to be a part of the long story. So, we are a group of guys that have been best friends for years. I left town for college and ended up coming back and helping regroup the guys in order to start writing for this new project. Previous projects include Come Down Denver, Despise The Isle, Hey There Danger, and many others. Survival Kit means something different to each of us, but for me it sums up everything that I feel and situations that weigh heavy in my life. I am constantly writing and twiddling on my guitar in order to try and express where I am in my current life and I want to relate those words so that others may understand that they are not alone in the things that bother them. I am sincerely excited about the future for my brothers and I!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 we will be performing in Atlanta, Georgia at The Masquerade! Please come out, meet us, and get to know us. We want to get to know you because at the end of the day we do this to make your life better in some way. If you ever have any questions or ever need an open ear, please feel free to contact us and we will give you solid advice based on our lives. We can't wait to grow with you all over the years and hope to see you next week!

Much love,

Survival Kit



No comments:

Post a Comment